I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)  (Read 518336 times)

❁𝔸𝔻𝔸❁

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
Re: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)
« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2013, 05:44:18 pm »

I always find like 8-22 people a day playing it online, honestly there is not even something new added to the game, I don't understand why people still bother
There will always be new players. At this time especially with a bunch of famous people having played or playing Boshy themselves.
And adding something new to the game? Solgryn did bring out a new Version recently. So where's the point in letting this thread die?
The new boss is actually fun. Finally Bomberman is gone. :]

Just checked out the update, while I am happy that Bomberman is being replaced by a better boss, I still think Solgryn should remove the cursor killing thing, ease up Solgryn's difficulty, Make the Ninja Gaiden World more tolerable (at least the final part), and add ACTUAL CHARACTERS (no stupid Customs)

Personally, if Solgryn wants to truly add customization to Boshy, then he should add a create an Arena Mode, for Online (I miss the online fighting)

Zamiel

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 31, 2013, 01:15:27 am »

Hello Solgryn,

Great game so far! I'm stuck on the Hello Kitty boss. There seems to be a transparency bug with the latest version of the game. The picture is how the boss screen appears on my computer:

Not being able to see a portion of the screen makes the boss significantly harder, as you might imagine. Does anyone else have this bug? If it's just me, how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 31, 2013, 01:24:50 am »

That happens when your screen is on 16-bit instead of 32-bit.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

❁𝔸𝔻𝔸❁

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #528 on: January 31, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

I find it funny that these boonies don't know that solgryn is no longer in this site, and he has his own website

Zamiel

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 03, 2013, 03:18:52 am »

Thanks so much Kinata! That fixed it. That boss was easy as hell when I'm actually able to see.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2013, 07:22:27 am »

Just checked out the update, while I am happy that Bomberman is being replaced by a better boss, I still think Solgryn should remove the cursor killing thing, ease up Solgryn's difficulty, Make the Ninja Gaiden World more tolerable (at least the final part), and add ACTUAL CHARACTERS (no stupid Customs)

Personally, if Solgryn wants to truly add customization to Boshy, then he should add a create an Arena Mode, for Online (I miss the online fighting)

Cursor kill: helps people more than it doesn't. try watching a youtube video with the cursor on screen all the time. Its annoying.

Solgryn difficult: ive been on this boss for a while now,  can get to his final phase 1/4 trys. he gets alot easyer the more you play it.

Ninja gaiden: Still isn't that hard. Allot of patters to do (Like the chackram room) and for the wall you can do a glitch where playing as sagat, You fake out the wall so it goes without you, then go through the first room but go left instead of right to the wall with a save point behind it. Then shoot at the wall with sagat and his punches can hit the save point. making you skip the first room.

fachrul the guy

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2013, 07:57:48 am »

can you make solgryn moves more randomly? so it can  make sol gryn battle looks more awesome  ;D

Bouli6890

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 13, 2013, 10:17:09 am »

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this but I think I've encountered a bug while playing I wanna be the boshy (wich has been a great game so far).

I'm stuck in the fourth world (VVVVVV) in the "Veni Vedi Vici" part, wich is the part near the end of the level when you have to avoid spikes while falling up during several screens and then to go all the same way down again. Each time I arrive at the third screen during the up fall, the moment my character passes form the second to the third screen, I automatically get killed even though I'm not touching any spike.

I tried to pass many times, and everytime I get to that third screen I keep getting killed by... nothing.

I would like to know if some of you are aware of that bug and if you know how to fix it. I would be really disappointed if I can't go further in the game just because of that bug...  =(

I am playing version 1.7.1

Thanx in advance !

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #533 on: February 13, 2013, 02:48:24 pm »

everytime I get to that third screen I keep getting killed by... nothing.

Could it be that your mouse cursor is in that exact spot? That happens to me loads of times: Changing screen and dying because I left my mouse at the location where you change screens. I can't think of anything else that could cause this and I haven't encountered any bug like that before.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #534 on: March 31, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »

I am the boshy! ;D

TyHope

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 05, 2013, 01:11:47 pm »

Saw Maximus Black's (Jeff) youtube videos and started playing a few weeks ago.  FINALLY beat Sonic today.  5 days and 2500 deaths...lol

How do the rest of the bosses compare?  I've heard the final boss is next to impossible, but understandable for a final boss.  Any others harder than Sonic?

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #536 on: April 05, 2013, 03:36:54 pm »

Saw Maximus Black's (Jeff) youtube videos and started playing a few weeks ago.  FINALLY beat Sonic today.  5 days and 2500 deaths...lol

How do the rest of the bosses compare?  I've heard the final boss is next to impossible, but understandable for a final boss.  Any others harder than Sonic?

Cheetahmen secret boss is a pain. WAY HARDER THAN SOLGRYN

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #537 on: April 05, 2013, 05:06:28 pm »

Cheetahmen secret boss is a pain. WAY HARDER THAN SOLGRYN
It always depends on the player. Bosses aren't always the same difficulty for everyone.
... Although I really can't understand how the Cheetahmen can be harder than Solgryn. They may be more annoying, but nothing is harder than your first time fighting against Solgryn. x_X

And I can think of one more boss who may be harder/more frustrating than Sonic... Megaman, World 7. He's awful. :/

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 06, 2013, 08:07:16 pm »

He might be awful on Rape mode. Just in that mode.
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 06, 2013, 08:16:48 pm »

Megaman is only worse than Sonic before you've learnt his pattern. Due to randomisation, Sonic will always be worse than Megaman once you've practised both bosses.

Yes, the Cheetahmen boss is brutal. Absolutely brutal.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42