I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: I Wanna See You Suffer  (Read 112590 times)

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna See You Suffer
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 08:55:23 pm »

Haha if you say so dude and/or dudette.

Updated the initial post again, put all screens in a spoiler tag in case some of you really don't wanna see anything about it and updated the upper path screen now that it's complete.

Oh and
you're all going to love the birds I have planned.
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

piesaregud

• BASEBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 09:01:21 pm »

Just watched Cloud's video, and...I really want to try this yet I felt sad just watching it XD

Energokinetic

• Deranged Psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 03:25:38 pm »

Just watched Cloud's video, and...I really want to try this yet I felt sad just watching it XD

What video?  ???
There's something inside me
It's, it's coming out
I feel like killing you
Let loose the anger, held back too long
My blood runs cold!

- Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 06:20:05 pm »

Two paths in the hub are complete now, though one "path" isn't really all that much. After looking at some other fangames I realized hub areas are never all that big, but I'll at least make one of the routes an extended frolic in excrutiation.

I'll probably have at least one full area done faster than I thought, it'll be a matter of how long the boss will take at this point. Expect a demo sometime in the future, I'll probably only release one or two before the game is out, and honestly I'm only doing that to make sure nothing can be exploited in some way I didn't foresee, which atm seems impossible considering I barely give you a chance to breathe in this game.

EDIT: This is probably a dumb question, but is there any way to make objects appear behind tiles? Or even just stack objects on top of eachother? That'd do a lot honestly.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:45:32 pm by UltraJMan »
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

pserafi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 08:09:58 pm »

Two paths in the hub are complete now, though one "path" isn't really all that much. After looking at some other fangames I realized hub areas are never all that big, but I'll at least make one of the routes an extended frolic in excrutiation.

I'll probably have at least one full area done faster than I thought, it'll be a matter of how long the boss will take at this point. Expect a demo sometime in the future, I'll probably only release one or two before the game is out, and honestly I'm only doing that to make sure nothing can be exploited in some way I didn't foresee, which atm seems impossible considering I barely give you a chance to breathe in this game.

EDIT: This is probably a dumb question, but is there any way to make objects appear behind tiles? Or even just stack objects on top of eachother? That'd do a lot honestly.
on the left bottom when your editing a room it should say "delete underlying" uncheck that, then you can stack objects
if you cahnge the tile layer to like -# the tiles on that layer will go infront of anything with a higher depth (edited on the object screen)

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 11:21:03 pm »

on the left bottom when your editing a room it should say "delete underlying" uncheck that, then you can stack objects
if you cahnge the tile layer to like -# the tiles on that layer will go infront of anything with a higher depth (edited on the object screen)

Thanks, although you've probably just screwed anyone's sanity playing this game just that much more now that I know how to do this.
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

pserafi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 07:49:28 am »

Thanks, although you've probably just screwed anyone's sanity playing this game just that much more now that I know how to do this.
oh boy,  :'(

Pheonid

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 11:11:26 pm »

If you do not mind ultrajman, I would like to make a small suggestion for making this game even more painful. On the bosses, make the hit area as small as possible. If you don't mind getting suggestions like these I will try and think of more.  ;D

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2010, 04:00:26 pm »

There is a public alpha now, as part of something I had going on I've released what I have so far. There's not much but I'll continue updating the alpha up until the first boss is complete. At that point it'll become a closed beta deal again, enjoy! If you can anyways :p
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2010, 06:26:25 pm »

I got to the first save and recorded it took 1 hour

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2010, 06:49:03 pm »

I got all the way up to here.

I give up, I have no Idea of what to do from here

Btw UltraJman, the game isn't hard enough yet.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 08:49:56 pm by Anonymous52555 »

tomerlin79

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2010, 09:23:27 pm »

I keep getting a 'FATAL ERROR' message everytime I try to run it, and ive redownloaded it about 3 times. Anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: Nvm, got it working now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:57:22 am by tomerlin79 »

Stinkycheeseone890

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2010, 12:09:50 am »

Downloading!  ;D
ಠ________ಠ

1414HolyFlanders

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2010, 02:33:39 am »

I died about 800 times before even reaching the first platform.

LMAO

Stinkycheeseone890

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2010, 03:20:42 am »

I died about 800 times before even reaching the first platform.

LMAO

Me too. The next screen, though, was worse. Made me sit there for 2 hours. COOKIE<--- I knew was a trap. xD I can't get past the third screen... D:
ಠ________ಠ
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19