I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: IWBTG level(s)  (Read 3613 times)

TheBadGamer778

• View Profile
IWBTG level(s)
« on: December 16, 2013, 12:38:59 am »

Hi guys, its TheBadGamer778, and yes i am a newbie to this forum. But Kayin your game is yet hard...although i play it like 3 or 4 times in a row and
its easy just by playing on hard mode... and you guys might get board (and no Kayin i am not opposing the idea of your game. It isn't boring..of course not! It just probably burns people out. You never know.) So i built very hard level with the iwbtg level editor made by Ellipsis. and this is
the newest level fresh out of the oven so far. Just hit the link below (or copy and paste if the link is can't be clicked on, and the editor is included) ....oh yeah and just scroll down there is instructions on how to open the level...

Spike Hallway: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wmvvvyo4xe1mi0a/IWBTG+Level.zip
                                             Spikey Land : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a6aw3s35tci4bt/IWBTG+Spikey+Land%282%29.zip                                                               

Level Instructions:
                                                                1. Double-click the iwbtg level editor
                                                                2. Extract the zipped folder
                                                                3. Open (double-click) the iwbtg level editor again
                                                                4. It should be and empty white screen. Press the "up" arrow key
                                                                5. Go to the right bottom corner. There should be 3 white buttons
                                                                6. Click the "load" button
                                                                7. Go find the folder the level you downloaded was in
                                                                (the level should be a .IWBTG file)
                                                                8. Enjoy!                                                          
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:10:17 am by TheBadGamer778 »

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: IWBTG level
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:21:11 am »

You could have just put that in the old post that ellipsis made for that

And 2

Kayin is never on
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 11:51:20 am »

Hello and welcome to the forum little.
Thank you posting your level, I enjoyed playing it. It's actually a pretty good level (and one of the best made with my level editor). My only little complaints is that you start over a spike meaning that you must move straight away. I would really have at least liked somewhere to stand so I could look at the level instead of having to move the moment the level loaded so that I could avoid death. Also the column on the right that you must climb is perhaps a little too high? I think that my level editor has some collision registering issues (which is of course is totally my fault) but they are really highlighted on that right hand column which makes it look a little buggy and feel a bit frustrating to play. Of course frustration is part of IWBTG but I still feel the level would be better overall if those two little issues were fixed.
Thanks for sharing the level.

If that's OK with you I would like to request that a mod merges this thread into the end of the IWBTG level editor thread.

TheBadGamer, make sure you stick around for a bit and particularly check out our "general" and "crap" sections of the forum. Those are most active and we talk about pretty much anything. We're always happy to have new members (especially new members with good spelling and grammar like yourself). Anyway, I hope to see you around. :)

Tenka.o2SE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 11:15:26 pm »

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 11:28:57 pm »

uhm what is that
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 08:31:57 pm »

How to beat this level.
I just can't do the bit on the far right hand side.

Miracle

• Guy, did you murder Rita?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 08:52:18 pm »

Made with IWBTG level editor, eh?
Well... In that case:

TheDarkImperialHD

• gamemaker sux
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 02:28:25 am »

Lol u really should get Game Maker and I Wanna Be The Engine. Than learn and learn.
There are some good Fangames. I Wanna Be Myself,I Wanna Be The Rockman,I Wanna Kill The Guy.
Watch Videos or Play it that you know what u can do with Game Maker :3