I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Faces Not Showing Up  (Read 1677 times)

PepeCamello

• View Profile
Faces Not Showing Up
« on: March 10, 2008, 10:30:55 pm »

Okay, so I've been playing and got to past Mecha-Birdo. Then I missed Dracula and went to the room that allows you to warp back to the beginning (to the right of the Ryu-room that links to Dracula). Anyway, no matter how long I stand in that room the faces don't show up for some reason. Is something not being recognized in the game?
I downloaded the game on another computer today and got to that screen and the faces showed up fine, so what gives?
Thanks.

Supa

• <3
    • View Profile
    • Supa's deviantArt Gallery
Re: Faces Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:38:16 pm »

Hmm, I had that same thing happen to me before. The thing I did was just keep walking back to the fan room and back to the Castle Gates until the "faces", as you call it, shows up. It did after one try of walking back and forth. Another reason could be that you do not have the latest version of the game, which is the slomo file in the 1.0.0 in the download section. Try the one in mirror 1, for some reason, the first slomo's download page didn't work for me. Anyways, here's a picture of what the completed one should look like (an excuse to show off >.>)

Hope this helps.

Kitty

• What a furry.
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • ねこみみん is happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Faces Not Showing Up
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 06:40:13 am »

Mine don't show up either, but it has no effect on gameplay.
So adorable! <333
Quote from: Zuks
Quote from: Cat
I think it's raining.
Are you sure there isn't just some weird sky leak above your head?