I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Block ver 4.6 -Mediafire-  (Read 12181 times)

Shr1nkyd1nk

Re: I Wanna Be The Block ver 4.6 -Mediafire-
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 06:02:35 pm »

This game is more difficult than "Evil Game" said to be the most difficult in "the Iwanna series ".  

DUDE!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE I'M AN ACTION HERO, AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!! YES I SAID CRAP!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! C R A P!!!!!!!

Chill dude.

I hate liars

JWCaisa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 06:53:42 pm »

This game is more difficult than "Evil Game" said to be the most difficult in "the Iwanna series ".  

DUDE!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE I'M AN ACTION HERO, AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!! YES I SAID CRAP!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! C R A P!!!!!!!

Chill dude.

I hate liars
Who are you replying to? Me? or the guy who told you to chill? If you're replying to me, then all i have to say is this: how the fuck am i lying? I was critiqued. So i felt like it was my turn to critique someone else.
You are worth my time.

Shr1nkyd1nk

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 08:36:04 pm »

Chill dude.

I hate liars
Who are you replying to? Me? or the guy who told you to chill? If you're replying to me, then all i have to say is this: how the fuck am i lying? I was critiqued. So i felt like it was my turn to critique someone else.
The frying pan- thingy- ish
3BTW don't say someone's game is bad Cuz your's just sucks ass

"Yes, i know i have a shitty fangame, but mine has already been critiqued, so, i thought it was my turn to critique someone elses fangame."

look dude, critiques from a n00b (no offense) that his fangame was just moving from room to room should just shut up about bad spike placement. in this forum, we critizize about watever we want to say, why?, because we speak however we want to. this is the friggin internet!!! dont say a game is stupid when yours is. Even you admit it's shitty. THIS ISN'T FUCKING CLUB PENGUIN WHERE YOU SAY ANYTHING MEAN AND YOU GET BANNED HELL NO!!!!! This is a community forum. learn to at least have some sympathy with others please.

PS. your game will be critiqued for on and on and on and on!!! if you don't want your game to be critiqued, then just remove it from the forums completely, and make it better.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:51:03 pm by H@MM3R3D $H1T (ʞu1pʎʞu1ɹɥs) »

Velocity

• And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 08:54:18 pm »

I looked at your name in the online list, and immediately decided I wouldn't like you.
Then I read this thread. The reality was far more horrifying.

JWCaisa

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 09:14:34 pm »

Chill dude.

I hate liars

"Yes, i know i have a shitty fangame, but mine has already been critiqued, so, i thought it was my turn to critique someone elses fangame."

look dude, critiques from a n00b (no offense) that his fangame was just moving from room to room should just shut up about bad spike placement. in this forum, we critizize about watever we want to say, why?, because we speak however we want to. this is the friggin internet!!! dont say a game is stupid when yours is. Even you admit it's shitty. THIS ISN'T FUCKING CLUB PENGUIN WHERE YOU SAY ANYTHING MEAN AND YOU GET BANNED HELL NO!!!!! This is a community forum. learn to at least have some sympathy with others please.

PS. your game will be critiqued for on and on and on and on!!! if you don't want your game to be critiqued, then just remove it from the forums completely, and make it better.
I do want my fangame to be critiqued. Being critiqued is a good thing, i'll know whats bad about my game, and i'll know what to do in order to fix it. I want this guy to do better, so he won't end up like me. But, you know what? Forget i even said anything.
You are worth my time.

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 09:41:32 pm »

Chill dude.

I hate liars

WTF. Do you realize how many times you contradicted yourself in this one post? If the friggin' internet and anyone can say anything they want, then this guy can criticize this game. I hate elitists who think that someone who is bad at something may not make comments on the subject. As long as he is not hypocritical about it (which he is not, since he admitted his own lack of skill), he can still give intelligent constructive criticism to another programmer.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:43:07 pm by Kinata »
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

Shr1nkyd1nk

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 09:43:38 pm »

Chill dude.

I hate liars

I do want my fangame to be critiqued. Being critiqued is a good thing, i'll know whats bad about my game, and i'll know what to do in order to fix it. I want this guy to do better, so he won't end up like me. But, you know what? Forget i even said anything.

JWcaisa i don't understand the last part you said, u both ended up the same way and you can be better, please put effort

Shr1nkyd1nk

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 09:44:32 pm »

I looked at your name in the online list, and immediately decided I wouldn't like you.
Then I read this thread. The reality was far more horrifying.
who are you talking to?

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 09:53:44 pm »

Apology accepted... wait, who are you calling violent? *checks post* Meh, maybe. Sorry.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 01:44:30 am »

H@MM3R3D $H1T, you have a lot of problems:
1) Learn to edit.
2) Don't do huge quote trains unless this is Crap!
3) CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
4) A person can give pointers even if they are bad.
5) Use better arguments. (Swearing =/= more convincing.)
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 07:29:35 am »

*Shawt equipped Ring Of Accuracy*
*Accuracy in this thread increased to 120; 80% chance to critical strike on topic*
Link is broken.
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

JWCaisa

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2011, 11:30:30 am »

well, Kinata basically just explained my intentions for these forums. Criticize and be criticized without being a hypocrite.
You are worth my time.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2011, 03:30:42 pm »

oh my god

I just read through this thread, and I am going to suggest a lock on it. The creator isn't here anymore so anything you criticize about will not be taken into account so what is the freakin point of posting here. All you guys are doing is spamming this thread like it belongs in Crap!. Not one person has said anything productive for this thread since that year necro.

I could keep going but eh you get the point.
Pages: 1 [2]