I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: seriously? help pls(well really just a question)  (Read 2669 times)

xcon1213

• View Profile
seriously? help pls(well really just a question)
« on: November 03, 2010, 02:03:57 am »

so i beat all he bosses but dracula(clown car, miketyson, mecha birdo, hulk like dud whos name slips my mind, mother brain. in that order)

so i got to the end of mother brain path and noticed only to paths. 1 to secret item witch seems impossible to get to. and one to the end screen thing before the path to the guy. i was like so where dracula? so i watch sum videos and found out. so does this mean i really have to go choose a path and go beat a boss ive already beaten again and get to that part with ryu again.

pls say at least i don't have to fight the bosses again? be great if there was just some short cut i could use but that be to nice for this game eh?

EDIT: FML REALLY?  my last save got glitched so now when i spawn i die instantly after all that hard work u fucking kidding me? anyway to undo a save? i have other es i could do but that means id have to go get 5 bosses instead of just 1 i really hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup just checked it saved me dieing for some fuked up reason that means i gotta go do it all over again
i really hate my life

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:11:45 am by xcon1213 »

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
Re: seriously? help pls(well really just a question)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:45:22 am »

Download the save fixer off the main site. Click Snap To Save and it'll put you at the nearest save point. Then, go to the Room of Divine Transportation and pick Mecha Birdo. That'll put you about 3 or 4 rooms away from Ryu, and you don't have to fight Birdo again.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:20:13 am »

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=3418.0

use this to fix your save

to get to daracula faster, go to the room of divine teleportation and either teleport to birdor or the koopa klown kar.

xcon1213

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 03:55:11 pm »

seriously? omg th u guys so much if this works i love u all!!! this would make my day i started  to continue with my other save and got to the dracula start area but if this works i wont have to go do the other bosses again woot!

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 05:12:20 pm »

hmmm idk if im just dumb/blind or what but how do u use the fix? there isnt any exe files in the download or anything
If you are using windows then download both files then run the .bat file. Make sure it's in the same folder as the other file. Also there's a guide the forums somewhere.
If you don't have the .bat file you can find it attached to this post.

I'd just like to point out this program uses java, please make sure you have java installed, if you do double clicking should do it.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 06:37:02 pm »

also make sure you don't have winrar set to be the default of .jar files

xcon1213

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 10:27:32 pm »

no  but i have win ace set to? what do i use instead

EDIT: wait nvm i got it worknig it was cuz i didnt have java i installed it and now i can run the program thxfor the help
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 11:00:54 pm by SilentLoner »